2. The APP
This APP and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This APP complies to all Seychelles national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Proceeding from the specificity of our services we value our users data confidentiality most of all.
To maximize user’s privacy, we collect the minimum information required specifically:
- E-mail Address we receive from user (to identify user in our network, to send subscription information, payment confirmations, customer correspondence, and promotional offers)
- Payment data (to analyze chosen method of payment in order to improve transactions process in better way and to solve any problems that may occur with third party payment processor, to manage client signups, payments, and cancellations; Yeti VPN doesn’t collect any bank data, because all physical payment in order to access Yeti VPN are made by intermediary societies (e.g. PayPal, Plimus).
- Google analytics data (appears anonymous) (to improve our APP).
– Submissions on the ‘Contact Us’ page (for correspondence).
– User’s cookies (only for advertising purposes in order to analyze advertising trends and administer the site properly).
We do not need user’s name or surname, physical addresses, phone number or any other personal identifying information, and we will never ask our users for any personal data.
- We NEVER keep online activity logs or store private information about individual user activities on our network. Information regarding payments may be logged, as per payment processor regulations.
4. Disclosure of user’s information
Yeti VPN may disclose users personal information to third parties if
- Yeti VPN is under a duty to disclose user’s data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce Yeti VPN Terms of Service; or to protect the rights, property, or Yeti VPN safety and Yeti VPN.
7. Feedback and questions
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated. - [email protected]